Friday, September 3, 2010

The Cooperative Extension Office

Good Morning!  I went for a splendid walk this morning with Jake and it was COOL outside.  It felt great.
I thought that I would get into the garden this morning since I was awake at 6:15am, but instead I went for a long walk.  I will write more later about thinning out veggies, because Mother Nature KNOWS that I need to.

In the meantime, if you don't know you should know about the Cooperative Extension Office in Durham (if you are not from here - you should take time to find yours).  They are a wealth of knowledge.

Here is the website for the gardening:
http://durham.ces.ncsu.edu/index.php?page=lawngarden

There are so many great classes going on like, September 11 there is a class called:  Planning and Planting a Cool Season Garden this Fall.  I love it!!!

I hope you all have a great day and wonderful LONG weekend (if you are so lucky to get Monday off).

No comments:

Post a Comment